CEO Exchange is where qualified business owners, Presidents, CEOs, and key decision makers come together to share their Success.
What is working in their businesses, exchange ideas, build strategic relationships, and share real business challenges. CEO Exchange is a safe and confidential forum where business owners can be real and gain resources and solutions for their success. CEO Exchange is a powerful network of business owners. CEO Exchange meets every 2nd Friday of each month at 7:30 a.m.
CEO Exchange Premise and Purpose Statement
“Creating an opportunity for All businesses to succeed” is more than our Vision Statement at Estrada Strategies; It is the true north of our business compass and the focus of all we do. Given the realities of business in today’s shifting economy, there is a heightened need to find new ways for businesses to grow and prosper.
The CEO Exchange exists to provide a forum for qualified business owners, presidents, and CEO’s to exchange ideas, resources, best practices, strategic relationships and encouragement through the sharing of success stories.
There is power in success. This is why the success story is an essential part of CEO Exchange. In business and in life we strive for success. Success is the measure of how well we have achieved tasks, initiatives, goals and visions in our business. Success stories also tell how we have overcome challenges in the business. These stories give us hope and encouragement. The success story helps us to focus on the positive, and helps us identify relevant methods, procedures, processes, systems and techniques. Successes provide us with new energy and momentum which leads to growth.
Remember, your success story may be someone else’s aha moment, and someone else’s success might just be your lesson learned.
I want to personally invite you to attend South Metro Denver’s Estrada Strategies CEO Exchange Forum. As a qualified business (see qualifications below), I am inviting you as the owner or decision maker to attend the next meeting on:
October 11th from 7:30 to 9:00 AM
- Must be Owner, Chief Executive, or Local decision maker for the business represented.
- Are committed to a minimum of $1M or more in gross annual revenue or have 5 to 10 employee’s minimum or be an active member of the CEO Club.
- Must attend a minimum of 8 meetings per year.
- Initial enrollment fee of $150.00 due upon registration (plus breakfast cost below)
- Members will be required to pay the Exchange fee via credit card.
- Member’s Credit card will be charged monthly on the 5th of each month.
- Exchange breakfast/fee is $20.00 per meeting (per month).
- Members are encouraged to invite a Guest to the exchange. Guest’s are offered one free visit.
Estrada Strategies will:
- Facilitate weekly meetings
- Facilitate new-member training
- Facilitate quarterly evening socials
- Maintain communications with all members
- Secure quarterly speakers
(Speakers will be Exchange members & outside speakers)